Helium 10 takes pleasure in helping define success for business owners and making success more reachable for everyone as the top provider of Amazon seller tools. Your approach to conducting market research is radically altered when you have a “portable toolbox” at your disposal. Gain knowledge about a product’s sales, FBA costs, review information, inventory, and more while browsing Amazon with the helium 10 extension. The most popular Chrome extension worldwide for Amazon sellers is this one. More than 700,000 PCs are presently running the extension.
- Utilize effective product and keyword research tools straight from your browser to launch a successful product.
- Investigate products right away to find and seize sales chances
- Obtain a thorough understanding of consumer demand
- For your possible products, get access to product insights, in-depth reviews, and sales projections.
Know about the Chrome Extension installation
1. Visit helium10.com/extension to start. You may access the Chrome extension download page in the Chrome Web Store by clicking this link or url.
2. Select Add to Chrome from the menu.
3. Select Add extension from the menu.
4. After the Chrome extension has been added successfully, a message of confirmation will appear.
5. To activate the Helium 10 extension, click on the Chrome extension drop-down box and choose it.
6. Helium 10 will prompt you to log in or register if you aren’t currently logged in.
7. After logging in, review the settings and make any necessary adjustments. Click the gear icon in the Chrome extension menu to see your preferences.
8. Ensure that the Chrome extension is enabled on all websites in order to activate the full capabilities of the addon. To achieve this, click the extension icon, select Helium 10 from the list, select This can read and update site data, and then select On all sites. This will make it possible for the extension to function on Shopify.com, Walmart.com, and Alibaba.com.
Search Results Pages on Amazon
The icon in your toolbar will be active when you are on the Amazon website once you install and activate the Helium 10 Chrome extension. The icon gives you access to the extension’s capabilities, including Xray and the Profitability Calculator, but you can see updated product information on search results and product pages even without launching the extension from the toolbar.
You can start using Xray and ASIN Grabber while on a search results page by using the Chrome extension drop-down window from the extension icon in the toolbar. Because they can only be used on product pages, the other tools are greyed out. The Chrome add-on functions with Amazon search results pages. The Helium 10 widgets, which will automatically display on each Amazon listing, will be the first thing you’ll see. These widgets provide additional information or links to it, allowing consumers to quickly assess the quality of any given listing on the Amazon marketplace.
The search results page displays extra product information for each item, such as its Best Seller Ranking (BSR), variants, shipping method, and the number of Amazon sellers that are currently offering it.